Friday, March 30, 2012

Back After a Long Hiatus

     First, I want to say hello to my six loyal fans. Did you miss me? I have been working on some other writing projects, thus neglecting my self-appointed Slayer duties. I am embarking on an artistic journey this coming Sunday called Script Frenzy. The goal is to write 100 pages of screen play, graphic novel, television show, or some other similar type of creative work. Screnzy (cute huh?) starts on April 1st and ends the 30th. The rules are that it must be a completely new piece of work written during the thirty days, but outlining prior to the start is okay.
     For my project, I have decided to write a screen play, the subject of which is the back story to the novel I am currently writing (23,060 words in so far). Just a taste of what to expect: Witches, both good and bad, a spell book, coven leaders with different ideals, murder, romance, and few other surprises that I don't want to give away yet. And yes, I do plan to work on both projects simultaneously.
     I hope I have wet your appetite, since I do plan to keep you updated as to my progress (or lack of) during the Script Frenzy. As the month goes by, I will reveal a little more of the plot, so you can be in the know. I have also included a link to the Script Frenzy site if you would like more information.

Thanks for your support,

~Slayer

http://www.scriptfrenzy.org

No comments:

Post a Comment